2 packs of graham crackers
- 1 can halves peaches (sliced thinly)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 packs all purpose cream
- 1 cup evaporated milk (for dipping crackers)
1. Mix the condensed milk and cream together.
2. Slightly Dip graham cracker one by one in a evaporated milk.
3. Place a layer of graham cracker at the bottom of your container.
4. add a layer of mix condensed milk and cream on top of the graham crackers.
5. Place your peaches on top, be generous, make sure that the cream covers all of the graham.
6. Repeat procedure until you reached the desired layers you want, top with peaches.
7. Put in a refrigerator, serve cold.